Helping Clinicians Achieve
Perfect Patient Communications
in the Telehealth Era
Best practices in bedside manner don’t always translate when the office visit is virtual. Led by a former CNN reporter with 20 years of healthcare experience, we help clinicians maintain patient trust and professional integrity when delivering healthcare electronically.
“I’ve never known a media consultant who works so successfully with doctors and hospital executives. Our physicians raved about the training.”
Live Private Coaching Via Videoconference
This is no generic, boilerplate training. Each one-on-one coaching session is tailored specifically for the clinician’s individual needs and challenges. We identify bad habits and turn them into best practices, in a little more time than it takes for an average office visit.
Each consulting session is unique, and covers concepts ranging from camera technique to presentation style.
- Creating a perfect telehealth environment
- Ideal laptop/camera positioning
- Setting the right framing and backdrop
- Low or no-cost solutions for lighting and audio problems
- Preparing for, and dealing with, technology glitches
Connecting with Patients
- How to open and close a virtual office visit
- How to make “virtual eye contact” with a patient
- Leveraging tone of voice in telehealth
- Body language and other non-verbal cues
- Special techniques for pediatricians
Scheduling Virtual Office Visits?
Watch This First!
Facing reporters instead of patients?
Webside Manner training is ideal for healthcare systems and clinics with five or more clinicians. Training is booked by the day, and delivered in 30-minute private sessions.
Please contact us for a customized rate proposal.