Effective crisis management in the new media era is defined not only by your message, but by the speed with which you deliver it. And a single misstep in the moments following a crisis can prove impossible to overcome later.
In short, it’s often not the crisis itself, but the way the crisis is handled, that determines success or failure.
“When I had 5 different news crews waiting outside my ofﬁce after a negative story broke, I was SO GRATEFUL I’d had MediaWorks’ training. They are absolutely the best.”
Since 2001, we’ve helped companies, organizations, and individuals navigate the treacherous waters of crisis communications.
Our client experience includes:
- Providing real-time crisis management in the immediate aftermath of workplace violence
- Helping hospitals formulate messaging surrounding medical errors
- Developing communications plans to address major workforce reductions
- Devising responses to union actions
- Collaborating on media strategy to mitigate a celebrity scandal
- Formulating effective strategies for an international company defamed over social media
- Helping a major pharmaceutical company communicate effectively in the midst of an FDA investigation
MediaWorks’ crisis consulting is available by the hour, and can be engaged on extremely short notice. And because crises aren’t limited to traditional business hours, our services aren’t either. Contact us for more information.
We serve our international clients in partnership with CS&A International Risk and Crisis Management.